Wednesday, September 22, 2010

No key? No promblem!

If you are the boss of interpol and forget your room-key what do you do? You take your fucking gun and blast the fucking door out of the wall! Thats the way how the Interpol-boss Angel Barquero did it in a hotel in El Salvador. But it first get really strange after the police came which arrested Angel Barquero. I mean if I would be the boss of Interpol i wouldn't let me arrest from any policeman in the whole world. I would kick their ass and chew bubblegum!

10 comments:

  1. FUCK YEAH MANLINEESSS :D Always bet on dook

    ReplyDelete
  2. do what u want couse a pirate is free!You're a Pirate!!
    cool!suppin bro :)
    check both my blogs are interesting! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mind to click back :)? added you to my daily

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice colors on blog :)

    http://chilltimeitis.blogspot.com/

    followin

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the manly way to handle things I suppose o_O

    I like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. and what will you do if u ran out of bubblegum? :>

    ReplyDelete